Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Party

I did a Christmas party for some neighbors and friends.  About
20 women ended up coming and about 10 kids.
I wish I could have taken pictures, but all the women had 
their faces uncovered so no cameras allowed!
It was crazy! but a lot of fun.  I had made lots of 
sugar cookies and icing for them to decorate and 
thanks to a friend from the states, I had some angel
ornaments for them to make.  They loved
decorating the cookies and doing the ornaments. 
It was a lot of fun to watch.  I was also able to talk a little
about why we celebrate Christmas and show a movie in 
their language about who Christmas is about!

 The kids got to each decorate one as examples before the crowd arrived.
 This was all the food I made, lots of American goodies!  However, the biggest
hit was the store bought pretzels.  Next year I won't spend so much time
in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look so yummy! Glad the party was a hit.

    ReplyDelete